- Shishu Bikash Clinic
- Clinical Neurosciences Center
- Special Class (Cerebral palsy, Intellectually delay, Visual Impairment with additional disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Inclusive Education (3 Urban and 8 Rural)
- Pre-School and
- Inclusive Education
- Community Based Rehabilitation Program
- Shelter Workshop (Vocational Unit)
- Income Generating Program (IGA)
- Job Placement
- Bangladesh Institute of Special Education (BISE)
- Research and Publication
- School Lunch
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Advocacy and Networking
- Awareness program
- Day observance
- Child Club
- Parents voice
- Capacity building
- Skill transfer
- Empowerment of the children with special needs
- Monitoring and evaluation
Home management service:
This recent program is starting by BPF for the children with disabilities of hard core group specially those who are deprived from any sort of services, intervention or unable to enroll the school programme.
The performance of the child club is held after school hour. The members of the child club trained on dance, mine, drama, puppet show and preparation to publish a magazine etc. The member of the club with children with and without disability with recent and previous student of Mirpur school. Representation from this club is actively take part in the planning and implementation of different activities of this project.
Parents are very important part of BPF. To aware and disseminate and information in different issues (related to children) BPF arrange workshop, meeting with the parents.
- Street play
- Focal group discussion
- Uthan baithak (court yard)
- Theater for development
- Documentary film
BPF is trying to create awareness among community people in different issues like Child Rights Convention, Physical Humiliating Punishment.
Linkage a Networking:
For effective service for children BPF has to communicate with other organization who is working in the same field.
Advocacy and Networking:
- Open day,
- Round table meeting,
- Conferences (National & International),
- Networking with GO, NGOs and Policy Maker
- Educational linking programme with International and National Institute.
- Workshop, Training
- BSEd, MSEd course
- Abroad training and
- Short training course.